Get Featured on Get Golfing South Africa
Who We Are Looking For?
- Are you a PGA golf professional with a tip to share?
- Would you like to reach a wider audience of golfers and expose them to your expertise or golf facility?
- Are you passionate about helping others improve their game or get started with golf?
- Have you got a review of a new club, ball or other equipment?
- Have you recently played at a course and would like to submit a review of your experience?
- Are you on top of the latest happenings on the professional tours and would like to share that knowledge?
If so, we’d love to feature your content here on Get Golfing South Africa and promote your expertise to a wider audience!
Why Contribute to Get Golfing South Africa?
Our goal is to grow the game of golf in South Africa. It is our belief that the best way to do this is through you, the PGA Professional. The more golfers that are in contact with, and receiving knowledge from a PGA Professional, the more likely they are to play better golf, therefore get more enjoyment from it and play more often. By submitting content to Get Golfing South Africa we are able to promote you to a much wider audience than if you were to just rely on people finding you or your website. This extra exposure and positioning you as an expert in the golf industry will result in feet through the door at your facility.
Before your very first piece of content gets published we will make sure that you have a bio page up on Get Golfing SA. Any content you submit will be credited to you and link to your bio page. This page will tell people all about you and exactly where to find you and how to contact you, including links back to your website, Facebook Page, Twitter account etc (wherever you have a web presence).
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for any content that will be of value to the community of avid amateur golfers we have in South Africa. We know PGA Professionals have an abundance of this knowledge and just need the right platform for sharing it.
- We love tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate or advanced players. Do you have specialist information for ladies or junior golfers? That’s fantastic and we’d love to promote it!
- Video tips and lessons are awesome! If you do submit a video please make sure the quality is good enough for the viewer to easily understand what you are teaching but we really don’t expect you to get a professional film crew involved! These days a smart phone can easily produce the necessary quality. Just make sure the image is stable and the audio is good, especially if filmed outside in the wind.
- If your content is written try to include a few photos related to your article.
- Your post should be at least 300 words long, there is no maximum for written posts but make sure it’s easily digestible, people’s attention spans aren’t what they used to be. If you are submitting a video please try to keep it between two and five minutes long.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not, and will not, be published elsewhere online (other than your own website) and you need to be willing to have the content displayed on Get Golfing South Africa indefinitely.
How to submit your tip
If this sounds good, fill in our contact form or send an email to email@example.com with a little bit about yourself and your role in the golf industry. Also include a basic outline of the kind of content you would like to submit. Lessons? Tournament News? Course Reviews? Equipment? We look forward to hearing from you and promoting you as an industry professional!